Connecting Industry Conference WA
The Connecting Industry Conference WA, proudly presented by Loadscan, will feature major procurement opportunities within the Western Australian resource and construction industry delivered via live video streaming allowing you to connect, engage, network, and have private face to face meetings with presenting projects and their teams, sponsors, and other attendees.
Connecting Industry Conferences are online events designed to assist all tiers of the supply chain from SME’s through to large civil construction and engineering companies on the latest project and procurement information.
Beginning at 8am (networking) for a 9am AWST start, join us at the Connecting Industry Conference WA on June 17 for not only the latest project and procurement information and to network with presenting projects, sponsors, and attendees, but to create relationships in a cost effective, sustainable, and responsible way.
The Connecting Industry Conference WA features speakers from some of the largest resource and construction projects in WA. Starting from 9am AWST on June 17, each speaker presents their projects scope, timelines, and potential procurement opportunities.
- Metronet: Morley-Ellenbrook Line Project;
- Australian Vanadium: Australian Vanadium Project;
- Oz Minerals: West Musgrave Project;
- Strandline Resources: Coburn HMS Project;
- Yara Pilbara & ENGIE: Renewable Ammonia & Hydrogen Project.
Special Guest Speakers:
– Industry Capability Network WA Manager Ray Loh; and
– Clean Energy Regulator: Waste and Energy Carbon Credits Manager Casey Broughton
For more information go to the Connecting Industry Conference WA website.